Prospective service providers are herewith invited to register as a service provider on the official supplier database of the Tshwane Rapid Transit (Pty) Ltd (TRT) for provision of specified goods and services. Suppliers who wish to be registered on the TRT database are invited to submit all the necessary information as required on the database registration form. By completing this form it does not make an entity a preferred or a contracted supplier. The supplier registration form may be obtained from our website: www.tshwanetransit.net. All applications for registration as a service provider must be accompanied by the following certified documentation where applicable:
- A concise company profile (max 2 pages)
- Company registration documents
- Original and valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- VAT registration certificate (for VAT vendors only)
- ID copies for all members/partners/directors
- BBBEE certificate issued by SANAS (South African National Accreditation System), accredited suppliers or registered auditor approved by IRBA (Independent Regulatory Board of Auditors) or Accounting Officer as contemplated in the Companies Act 71 of 2008, as amended,
- CIPC (Companies and Intellectual Property Commission) or if the annual turnover of the organization is less than R5m, a letter from an accredited accountant to substantiate the annual turnover for exemption for the BBBEE certificate
- A letter from the bank confirming the banking details or a cancelled cheque. A resolution authorizing the signatory to the application for registration to sign and submit the application on the Bidder’s behalf).
- Any other certificate pertaining to your relevant industry (e.g. for security companies: SIRA or PSIRA, for Catering companies: Health certificate and for Building & construction: CIDB or NHBRC etc.)
NB: TRT reserve the right not to notify any supplier registered on its database of all business opportunities that may be available at any time and preference will be given to suppliers in the Gauteng area. Enquiries relating to the registration may be addressed to: Mr Njabulo Sibiya, at email address: email@example.com or at tel: (012) 323 1754.
CLOSING DATE: 13 December 2017 at 17H00
Please click on the link below to download the registration form.
NB : All forms must be placed in the Tender Box at the TRT Head Office : 2nd Floor , The Gambles Building , 1209 Francis Baard , Hatfield , Pretoria